|This article is about Marble Blast Platinum.|
|This article is about a mod.|
Marble Blast Platinum
Mac OS X
MBP is not only an expansion pack of MBG, but also an entirely new game. It features 120 official levels: 25 Beginner, 35 Intermediate, 35 Advanced, and 25 Expert. It also features new skyboxes, marble skins, soundtracks, sound effects, textures, user interfaces, and gameplay elements. Each level has a Platinum Time, which is the equivalent of the Gold Time in Marble Blast Gold. Also, each level has an Ultimate Time, which requires even more precision, shortcuts, and difficult tricks.
In 2013, version 1.50 of Marble Blast Platinum was released, which now has multiplayer mode, challenges, and leaderboard support for all Marble Blast Ultra levels. It also gave Mac and Linux users the ability to online play as well.
- Grass - Friction is increased to 150%.
- Tarmac - Friction is reduced to 35%.
- Sand - Friction is increased to 400%.
- Carpet and Rug - Friction is increased to 600%.
- Water - Friction is increased to 600%, and absorbs all shock from a fall.
- Ice - Friction is reduced to 3%.
- Random Force - Sends the marble in the opposite direction, regardless of marble spin.
- Duct Fan
- Trap Door
- Magnet - Pulls the marble toward itself
- Nuke - A much more potent variant of the Mine.
Marble Blast Platinum also introduces the Teleporter. A teleport trigger can send the marble to another area anywhere in the level. The amount of time required for the teleportation can also be modified.
- Marble Blast Platinum Beginner Levels
- Marble Blast Platinum Intermediate Levels
- Marble Blast Platinum Advanced Levels
- Marble Blast Platinum Expert Levels
- It is designed to look like Marble Blast Ultra.
- As of the 1.50 update, Multiplayer has been added, along with the Mega Marble and Blast powerups from MBU.
|This article is about fan-made content.|
|This article has red links. You can help the Marble Blast Wiki by creating the articles with red links.|
|This article is about a mod with multiplayer.|
|This article is a stub. You can help the Marble Blast Wiki by expanding it.|