|This article is a stub. You can help the Marble Blast Wiki by expanding it.|
Marble.Blast.XP was a game in the Marble.Blast series developed by GarageGames and Plastic Games. It was produced by Tiger Electronics and KID Group, and distributed by Hasbro. The game was a port of Marble.Blast to the Net Jet, with new textures, music, and GUIs, as well as gameplay elements.
The PowerUps in Marble Blast XP are as those in Marble Blast:
The hazards in Marble Blast XP are also as those in Marble Blast:
- Checkpoint - resets your spawn point.
- Start Pad - the original spawn point.
- End Pad - the goal of every level is to reach this pad (with gems, if present).
- Gems - These are to be collected in every level that they are present in. The level cannot be completed without them.
- Awards - Achievements given for meeting a certain criteria in a level.