|This article is a stub. You can help the Marble Blast Wiki by expanding it.|
Marble Blast XP was a game in the Marble Blast series developed by GarageGames and Plastic Games. It was produced by Tiger Electronics and KID Group, and distributed by Hasbro. The game was a port of Marble Blast to the Net Jet, with new textures, music, and GUIs, as well as gameplay elements.
|This is a description taken from Marble Blast XP. Do not modify it.|
Roll your marble through 70 challenging levels of moving platforms, super heights, and dangerous hazards. Along the way find powerups to increase your speed, jumping ability, or flight power. Use the powerups and other basic controls to collect the hidden gems and race to the finish!
The PowerUps in Marble Blast XP are as those in Marble Blast:
The hazards in Marble Blast XP are also as those in Marble Blast:
- Checkpoint - resets your spawn point.
- Start Pad - the original spawn point.
- End Pad - the goal of every level is to reach this pad (with gems, if present)
- Gems - These are to be collected in every level that they are present in. The level cannot be completed without them.
- Awards - Achievements given for meeting a certain criteria in a level.