|This article is about a Hazard.|
There are 7 different frictions in MBP:
- Grass: Similar to grass in MBG, it has a high frictional force.
- Sand: This floor has a very high friction and also reduces the marble's bounce.
- Water: This floor has a very high friction and completely eliminates the marble's bounce, like an Anti-Recoil.
- Rug/Carpet: This force has the highest frictional force in the game. The marble can climb slopes up to 85° that are made of rug and carpet.
- Tarmac: This floor has a lower friction than normal floor, but a bit higher friction than mud from MBG.
- Ice: This floor is very slippery, having a similar friction to that of space in MBG.
- Random: This floor has negative friction, which causes it to send the marble off in random directions.
- In MBP, Mud is replaced by Tarmac, and Space is replaced by Ice.